Red River Foods now offers Warehousing
About RRF Richmond Warehouse
At Red River Foods, a key part of our mission is to develop sustainable supply chains around the world. To this end, we have opened a new state-of-the-art refrigerated warehousing facility in Central Virginia which allows us to further control quality and food safety. Its strategic location on the East Coast is perfect for serving the Northeast, Southeast, and Midwest. We guarantee unrivaled service – from product origin to your door. This facility enables us to provide our customers with warehousing services executed to the highest possible standards.
Why choose us?
We treat your goods like they’re our own. In doing so, we provide fast and accurate order fulfillment, maintain outstanding sanitation and health standards, perform regular audits, and maintain accurate inventory. In addition, we offer competitive pricing and respond quickly and efficiently to customer needs.
Red River Foods offers the following warehousing services:
- Cold Storage
- Ambient Storage
- Railcar loading and unloading
- Container loading and unloading
- 24-hour unloading of floor-loaded container
- Live container unloading
- Cross Docking
- Repacking & Rebulking
- Drop & Hook
- Rework Services
- Reefer plug-ins
- 100,000 sq ft facility in Richmond, VA
- 25,000 sq ft at 45°F cooler storage
- 65,000 sq ft at 65° ambient temperature-controlled storage
- 6 dock doors
- Rail dock door (CSX Service)
- Less than 10 miles from Richmond Marine Terminal (RMT)
- Located 2 hours from Norfolk International Terminals (NIT) and Virginia International Gateway (VIG)
- Direct container access via barge from the Port of Virginia in Norfolk
- Easy access to I-95, I-85 and I-64 for FTL/LTL
- 250 miles from NY/NJ
- 600 miles from Chicago
Interested in learning more or taking a tour?
Contact our Warehouse Team
[email protected] • tel: (804) 562-2463